Saturday, January 8, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 8 - Favorite Healthy Snack & List of 4's


It's not too late! Link up with Kit and MJ for the 11 in 2011 blog Challenge!
 
Day 8: Favorite Healthy Snack
I love fruit as a snack!  My favorite HAS to be apples. ESPECIALLY when they are perfectly ripe and crunchy! YUM!!!
I also just discovered green peppers!! Not cooks -- just RAW green pepper goodness!!
**Disclaimer: I am trying really hard to eat healthy (er) So I haven't figured out what healthy food I like lol
 
What are your favorite healthy snacks???
 
I was also tagged by Star to participat in the List of 4's! 
 
 Shows I Watch:- Modern Family
- Grey's Anatomy
- Rules of Engagement
- The Mentalist

4 Things I'm Passionate About:
 -My Marriage
- My Family
-Football
- Food

4 Phrases I Say A Lot:
- Yay!
-That's Happy!
- Seriously?
- I love you!

4 Things I've Learned From the Past:
- Don't consider anything a regret, any mistake you make will get you right where you are supposed to be.
-A good, happy, healthy marriage and family don't just happen.  They require hard work, love, understanding, and communication!
- Mom and Dad always know what they were talking about.
-Don't argue just for the sake of arguing; It will end badly.
 
4 Places I'd Like to Go:
- Ireland
- San Franscico
-Back to New York
-Austrailia

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
-P90X Legs & Back; Ab Ripper
-Had Bagel Bites for the First Time
-Bought The Band Perry CD
-Updated my 2011 Caledar with friends and families birthdays/anniversaries

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
-Our First Wedding Anniversary!!!
-John & Christina's Wedding (in March)
-Corley & Eric's Wedding (in May)
- Jessica & Doug's Wedding (in July)

4 Things I Love About Winter:
- Christmas!
-Scarves & sweaters
-EXTRA Cuddles
-A couple Days off work!

This was LOTS of fun!! If you want to play, let me know so I can check out your answers!! Thanks Star for tagging me in your post!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kit said...

I love a nice crisp fresh apple too!

Megan said...

Love Grey's Anatomy...it's one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I love green apples, although I like them with salt. Is that unhealthy? :)

I did the list of 4s...check out my blog for my list!

Anonymous said...

Love your list of places you'd like to visit! I love San Francisco! And you have so many weddings to go to this year- fun!

westcoastsoul said...

Mm I love granny smith apples with nutella. A bad habit I picked up in France hehe.

Scientific Housewife said...

Healthy snacks... citrus fruits and berries, almonds, yogurt, and some granola (in moderation).

Nicole said...

I prefer green apples over red :) healthy... I like apples, bananas (sometimes) and strawberries! YUMMY! :)