Friday, January 28, 2011

J & A Chronicles: The Bachelorette (Party)

Happy Friday Y'all (and can you believe I'm getting sick?!)!!!  We're getting so close to starting the recap of the wedding in all its goodness and glory!! I am so excited because well, I LOVE wedding pictures =)
This MAY be the last J&A post without wedding pictures...I haven't decided yet =)

My bacheloretter party was on a Saturday night last January -- I can't believe how fast a year has gone!!
One of my bridesmaids hosted the party and it was perfect! Everyone met at my parent's house to have lasagna, cake & wine before heading out. 
 
We went to a piano bar where random people gave me beads and bought me shots. I was also pulled up onto the stage to be serenaded =) 



This guy gave me the beads

Christy bought my first shot -- Lemon Drop
Random girl bought me a Washington Apple shot -- I have no idea what she was saying to me
 
We eventually made our way over to a dance club.  There was a REALLY old guy tryin' to dance with all the girls that walked in.  Needless to say, he provided us with much needed entertainment =)  
Then there was this guy, he wanted to dance for me since it was my bachelorette party. I was drunk but slightly embarrassed -- but we all got a kick out of it.
I had on a light up ring so when someone would walk away from the group, I would get texts to turn on my ring and hold it in the air so they could find the group again.  It was brilliant and too funny =)
We all made our way to the dance floor where random guys jumped into the backgrounds of our pictures and a couple other guys kept asking us who in the group was single. we didn't sell out anyone in the group to them haha =)
Gummi Bear Shot
 
see the random guy?!

    
Our last stop was the karaoke bar.  We didn't sing because it was late BUT we did enjoy watching other people and hanging out until they closed down.
 
 
I didn't have nights like this in college or high school where I went out clubbing or drinking so I have no comparison BUT this night had to have been one of THE premier party nights EVER haha =)
Photobucket

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait for my bachlorette party!
xo
samantha

Amber said...

Looks like such a great time!! My BParty was amazing as well. I love how your tongue is red in some of the pictures - must have had lots of yummy drinks! :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh what a fun b-party! Did you celebrate in Ocean City??? Because this past summer me and my girl friends spent a weekend there and we saw the same guy! The one in all the Porsche get up! Ha! The bartender said he is there every weekend and always has these crazy outfits on! Ha!

Allison said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I'm so excited for mine...even though I'm already married???

Christina said...

Haha...I love that we're making the same face in one of the pictures with the dancing man. That was such a fun night! Too bad we never did find the same iHop ;)

Nicole said...

Wow, the ring sounds like an awesome idea!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Looks like you had such a great time!!!! Can't wait until mine in April ;) PS thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sam W. said...

what a blast!! looks like so much fun :)

Megan said...

Looks like y'all had fun! I love the light up ring idea!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! There's always "random guy" at every bachelorette party! Yours sounds a lot like mine- we went to a country bar and there was line dancing and country karaoke. Fun fun!

Bride Flu said...

Congratulations! Looks like you had a great time! Live it up, girl!

Ash said...

Congratulations goes to you guys!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at your bachelorette party. I loved when mines came around the attention I had was fabulous. But, it only lasts so long. boo! But anyways, have fun! Make memories.

Café Moka said...

What a party!!! Never been to a bachelorette party and I would love to!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this looks like you had such a great time! Love the pics! Have a great Monday! xoxo