Monday, January 3, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 3 -- Workout Tips & My Sister's Engagement Pictures

Day 3 -- Workout Tips

Listen To Your Body
If your body is aching some where, take a break, slow down, do something less rigorous.   This will help you stay healthy and injury free.  Don't be stubborn like me, or your break will go from a couple days to a month. =/

Do Something You Enjoy
Whether it's Yoga, Pilates, Running, Cross Training -- whatever it is be sure it's something you enjoy.  I have found that if I'm not enjoying my workout, I lose motivation and have a tendency to stop the training.

Indulge But Don't OVERIndulge
It's important to eat well. However, it's also important to give in every once in a while. In my experience, if I completely abstain from something, I give in and have no self-control. PLUS someone who doesn't EVER have a cupcake/ice cream tends to be grumpy -- a little sweet is good for the soul =)
  
Don't forget to link up with Kit and MJ for the 11 in 2011 blog Challenge!

This weekend I took my sister and her fiance's engagement pictures.  We went to a couple locations and I think they are very pleased with the outcome.  Jess made the signs that are used in the pictures -- She has found creative motivation in her wedding planning =) Here are some of the pictures::












I hope everyone enjoys their First Monday of the New Year!!

19 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Great tips and super cute pics. I love how your Sister used signs. Really cute!

Café Moka said...

Nice engagement pictures! Your sister must be thrilled about her big day!!!

You are so right, me too, if I forbid myself to eat something, I just give in and have no self-control! Not a good way to do things!

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are adorable, great job! Hope you have a fun week w/out your hubby too...I'm hoping it goes by quick though :)

Christina said...

The pictures came out great!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Great tips and great pictures!!! <333

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

OMG I absolutely love your sisters engagement photos! Too cute for words. The signs were definately a hit and something I may use! Ha we haven't even done our engagement photos yet and our wedding is in April LOL Hope you had a wonderful New Year's girl ;)

Kelly said...

Great workout advice

Cute pictures =)

Shannon said...

Awww, the save the date photos are wonderful!

I agree with finding something you enjoy and sticking with it. I also think rewarding yourself is the only way to keep anything up long term! Good tips!

Lisa said...

Great workout tips, and I love the pictures! Very cute and creative!

Sam W. said...

loving the tips! thanks for sharing. so glad a stumbled across your cute blog :)

Kit said...

Great tips :)

What cute pictures!

Nicole said...

They are getting married on my 28th birthday (July 30 :))

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Great tips!!

I love those pictures. Very cute with the signs...

Ashley said...

just found your blog and i'm so excited to catch up on all that i've missed!

Faith said...

you took the pictures?! you did such a great job! look at you! sooo impressed!

hope she's on PW so she can show them off! ;)

Anonymous said...

Super cute engagement pictures- you did a great job!!

Megan said...

Those pictures turned out SO precious!! I love the signs that she made, too!! You are definitely talented!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

great pics...the signs are a super cute idea!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how I started reading your blog but I just wanted to say since reading I've been finding my creative side with crafts!

Also I really really love these photos! What an awesome big sis you are to your little sis....