Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Man of My Heart +

I am blown away every day by the man I call my husband.  I know everyone deserves happiness, but that doesn't necessarily mean you find the person that is your perfect compliment.  I have been very fortunate to find mine.
He looks at me every day as if he is seeing me for the first time.  He holds me tight and tells me how much he loves me.  He understands that I need attention pretty much ALL. THE. TIME.  He is proud to call me his wife. He texts or calls any time he leaves or arrives somewhere new. This man holds my hand in the car, on the couch, and in public.  There isn't any time that he does not want to show me affection. 
He is my calm in the storm. He takes me in his arms, and somehow nothing ever seems that bad. He watches Rent and 27 Dresses and Hairspray with me just because it makes me happy.  He wears a smile on his face and stays actively involved when I want to go shopping (IE: he gives me an honest opinion on clothes and even picks some out he likes).  He makes me laugh all the time and smile even more often.  He's silly with me when I want to be and doesn't even mind that I may or may not act like a brat sometimes to get my way! =)
He loves my family as an extention of his own, as they love him.  He calls my sister his sister - which I know makes her happy =).  Most importantly, he loves me unconditionally.  He loves me when I have a good or bad day. He is my perfect compliment. He is my Husband. ♥
Photobucket

17 comments:

Emily said...

Such a sweet post! :)

Sam W. said...

ya'll are so stinking cute! isn't it wonderful to find a man you don't think you deserve? keep up with the loveydoveyness, you are an inspiration!

JMB said...

LOVE this post!! Your pictures are sooo cute! I hope my little brother will find someone like this!! :) (to mesh with the family!) his last girlfriend was horrrrible to me and my mother!! THAT is frowned upon my friend hahaha

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE THIS!!! I hope one day God blesses me with such a man and connections/happiness like you and him have. Such a blessing! <333

Café Moka said...

Hooo love this post girl!

I also feel that connection with my boyfriend, he is my perfect compliment!
We are lucky to have found our own special men!

Megan said...

What a wonderful post!! I am just like you, I need attention and affection lots of the time!! It takes an amazing man to do that. So glad that you have found yours!!

Nicole said...

That's such a great Tribute to your husband! If he doesn't read this, he should! In a world where you hear nothing but divorce and break-up stories, this is fabulous!

LindseyEveryday said...

Awww this post is the sweetest! I hope he sees it : ) I feel the same about my hubby. You guys are great together.. so cute!!!

C Mae said...

You are very lucky to have a man to watch chick flicks with you!!!!!! I love my mister wonderful to pieces but I he's bored if I drag him to movies he has no interest in. :( :(

Anonymous said...

You guys are just so sweet! I love it!

April Rowell said...

This was beautiful! It's important to have someone to be silly with!

Betty said...

What a great post! I feel blessed to have my husband as well. :)

Ashley said...

you are a lucky lady (and him a lucky guy)! so happy for you guys - this post is awesome!

Jessica and Stephan said...

Hi, I just found your blog and am a new follower! Loved looking at some of your wedding pics, you had a great photographer! Look forward to hearing more from you!

Scientific Housewife said...

Great post, what a great husband!

Faith said...

what a beautiful post! he is a great husband!

Unknown said...

Very sweet and cute post-love the pics! SO great to hear about good husbands and good marriages when it seems like so many people are getting divorced. Thanks for sharing! xoxo