Wednesday, January 5, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 5 -- Places You Hope to Go & WILW


It's not too late! Link up with Kit and MJ for the 11 in 2011 blog Challenge!
OK so I am going to cheat a little because we already have at LEAST one trip planned this year.
1. We are planning a trip to Texas for my cousin's wedding.  She is getting married in May and I am so excited!! I love visiting that family it's just sad that they are so far away.
2. J and I hope to be able to go to TN for the (hopefully) 2nd annual TN trip with our little group of people.  it looked like everyone had such an amazing time last year and I hope we are able to plan it again.
3. HOPEFULLY we'll have another Girl's Weekend.  I have such a good time and it's so fun to come home to J after being gone because he is SUPER affectionate and cuddly =)

I think we are going to keep a lot of traveling to a minimum this year with trying to save for a new home and paying off credit cards.
Where do you hope to travel??

Be Sure to Link up HERE!!!
 
I'm Loving -- 6pm.com!!! My wonderful parent's ordered me some AMAZING shoes for a STEAL of a deal last night! I can't wait to share them when they come in!!!
 
I'm Loving -- That we are half way through the week! It's already been a long week at work and at home with all our running around.  We discussed this morning and we have NO PLANS for the weekend...well except for a friend's birthday Saturday night but otherwise NOTHING.  We'll see how long that lasts.
 
I'm Loving -- P90X!!!! J and I started on Sunday and it's fabulous!! We are 3 days into it and while I am sore I am so pumped.  I know I shouldn't have already weighed myself but I did this morning and I am down a POUND already.  I promise I won't weigh again until Sunday morning.  Oh and just to reassure you -- I am not doing this for the weight loss, I want to get into better shape and be more toned =)
 
I'm Loving --  My amazing family!! In case you haven't noticed yet, they are so fun and full of love. They are so supportive and encouraging. I love love love the family I have and I know I am so blessed to have such an amazing relationship with them!
 
I'm Loving -- leggings and sweater dresses.  Yes this not-so-trendy lady FINALLY entered the world of sweater dresses and leggings.  I am sure I will kill the fashion and it will be "out" in a week but I'm in love!
 
I'm Loving -- my amazing group of friends -- especially the wonderful ladies! They are all so beautiful and I hold them near and dear to my heart.
 
I'm Loving -- The Fabulous Husband.  He makes me laugh and cuddles with me non-stop! AND did I mention he tells me how much he loves me and how pretty he thinks I am =)

Alright -- I think that's it for the moment!  Have a Wonderful Wednesday (loving the alliteration haha)

17 comments:

Jocelyn said...

From TN and love living here in Nashville! Hope you have fun on your trips this year!

Nicole said...

wow never heard of 6pm.com! And I love to travel... hopefully now that I'm married my traveling won't be cut down, but I know it will :(

star said...

I forgot to add a "girls" trip to my list! That would be so fun!! I hope you buy your dream home soon! We are also looking to buy a house later this year or early next year!

Kit said...

Those trips sound like fun! You are loving some great things today too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some fun trips this year. I love the idea of a girls weekend. I'll be going with my girlfriends to the ultimate girls weekend, a sorority convention! :)

And I'm loving your WILW list...love leggings and sweaters, so comfy and cute!

Unknown said...

I hope all of your trips work out! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm SO glad the week is almost halfway over too!

Erin said...

We started P90x Monday and it's tough, but I love it!! Good luck!

redwhitebride said...

we plan to travel to austria and indonesia this year (both for conferences plus family gathering). we hope to travel to japan. i miss my friends there and my husband is curious about japan.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I really want to go to Nashville! I hear it is amazing. I am loving leggings, too... they are the best!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear how P90X goes! Sounds like you have some fun trips planned for 2011!

nomo wino daph said...

Aweome and let me tell you, your hubby sounds like mine!! It never ever gets old hearing that....even almost 18 yrs later:)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

P90X is addicting!!

Megan said...

I am just now getting into leggings, too! By the time I buy all the colors I want, they will be totally out of style. But that's okay, I'll still rock them. Haha.

Faith said...

hahaha, i love it when i am gone for a few days or just a day and the hubs acts as though i've been gone for a week! best thing ever!

you tough chica doing that P90X! i've only heard about how difficult it is!

leggings and sweater dresses are here to stay! don't care what anyone says! :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I'd also love to be more toned but I love food too much. It's like, do I want abs or the donut? I usually always pick the donut.

Juliana said...

I'm loving this great post! I have missed everyone so much in the blog world. This was such an uplifting post. I hope 2011 is a great year!!