Monday, January 10, 2011

11 of 2011: Day 10 -- Favorite Girl's Night Out Event & Project 52


Day 10: Favorite Girl's Night Out Event

I think my favorite Girl's night out events are just going to dinner.  I love spending time with my girls! We always have such a great time, laughing and telling stories.  I would rather sit around and chat any day of the week. 
Dinner during our Girl's Weekend -- July 2010

What do you love to do with your girls?

I also saw this project over on Kit's blog.  It's called Project 52; You take a photo every week for 52 weeks, based upon the preset categories. The idea is to get more comfortable using your camera and get outside of your comfort zone. At some point I want to attempt Project 365 but I think for now, Project 52 sounds like the perfect compromise! 

I will post my fave(s) for the week. Join in if you want!!

Week 1 - Black & White
Week 2 - Food
Week 3 - Self Portrait
Week 4 - Reflection
Week 5 - Ennui
Week 6 - Red
Week 7 - Time
Week 8 - Pink
Week 9 - Patterns
Week 10 - Morning
Week 11 - Round
Week 12 - Hands
Week 13 - Shine
Week 14 - Envy
Week 15 - Soft
Week 16 - Perspective
Week 17 - Love
Week 18 - Start
Week 19 - Free
Week 20 - Texture
Week 21 - Toys
Week 22 - Downtown
Week 23 - Summer
Week 24 - Heat
Week 25 - Fantasy
Week 26 - Water
Week 27 - Shadows
Week 28 - Light
Week 29 - Night
Week 30 - Macro
Week 31 - Nature
Week 32 - Clothes

Week 33 - Green
Week 34 - Map
Week 35 - Laughter
Week 36 - Child(ren)
Week 37 - Yellow
Week 38 - Candy
Week 39 - Pets
Week 40 - Never Ending
Week 41 - Sports
Week 42 - Books
Week 43 - Blue
Week 44 - Letter of the Alphabet
Week 45 - Innocence
Week 46 - Most Important Thing in Life
Week 47 - Heaps
Week 48 - Family
Week 49 - Favorite Spot
Week 50 - Metal
Week 51 - Three
Week 52 - Fun

Since I am late getting started on this, I have nothing for week 1.  I will see what I can come up with this week and if I have a B&W I'll share it before week's end! =) Going forward, I will keep with it =)
I hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday! 
Photobucket

9 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Fun picture:)

I think the 52 is a great idea I have done the 365 like 5 times, LOL, usually get to 50-60 and bail;) It's a lot of pressure. (at least for me it was)

I actually may do this. I can use this for my {semi} wordless wednesday!! hmmm I am off to check out Kits blog;)

Happy Monday-
xo

Michelle (michabella) said...

I am def a fan of going out to dinner, grabbing drinks and catching up! :)

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Kit said...

Sounds like you have some fun girls nights out! I can not wait to see all of your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love going out to restaurants with the girls...so fun!

Megan said...

Dinner and talking is definitely my favorite thing to do, too!! Nothing beats girl time!!

Jocelyn said...

The picture challenge sounds fun -- can't wait to see your pictures!

Nicole said...

I've seen a lot of people doing that photo challenge :)... Good luck!

and I think your signature is new... anyway it sure caught my eye earlier this morning... if it's new I like it!

Ashley said...

just came across your blog... lovvvve it!!! I'm a runner too :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I love going out to dinner too.