Friday, January 7, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 7 -- Favorite Memory of 2010 and J & A Chronicles: All Things Wedding Paper

**Disclaimer: there are a LOT of pictures in this post.  Hope you don't mind! =)

It's not too late! Link up with Kit and MJ for the 11 in 2011 blog Challenge!
Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010
Many of you can guess what this answer is: that's right! The day I became J's wife! Since I am getting to a full recap by our first anniversary, I will just post some of my favorite shots to hold you over =)














There are LOTS more pictures to come and stories behind some of the pictures =) I can't wait to share it with you in the next couple weeks!!! =)
Now on to the scheduled J&A Chronicles: Wedding Paper!
Invitations
 Programs

 Reserved Seating Signs

 Tears of Joy
Table Numbers
 Menu
 Cake Table Napkins
 Tissue Pomander Aisle Decor

All of these paper items were DIY-ed by Moi and the help of a few lovely bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law! =) I designed all aspects of each -- with a little inspirational help from my fave P-Dub ladies =)

Have a Fabulous Friday all!!!
Photobucket

18 comments:

Emily said...

I love looking at wedding picures, your are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous pictures!! I am in love with your shoes :) You were a beautiful bride...

Megan said...

I love your wedding colors! I did hot pink and black. My sister is getting married in June of this year and she is doing blue and pink...we are loving having two colors to play with!!

Nicole said...

Wow those are great photos and lovely touches to your wedding! And the photos are phenomenal! The colors of your wedding=BEAUTIFUL!!! That blue was gorgeous!

Kit said...

I love wedding pictures too! I loved them all!

Kelly said...

Amazing wedding pictures!!!

BTW: love the new header

Katie said...

Your pictures are amazing! I'm so impressed with your paper goods and decorations, too. DIYing things for my wedding was probably my favorite part. Well, besides the whole getting married thing. :)

Kristy said...

What a beautiful wedding! I LOVE your dress!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures! I think my favorite is the one with your shoes and bouquet showing!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Beautiful pictures! We had a sand ceremony also and keep the jar in our living room. I did tons of DIY for my wedding as well and enjoyed (almost) every minute of it! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures-especially the outdoor shots! Have a great weekend! xoxo

Jenni said...

I love looking at wedding pictures! And, I love your something blue shoes!

Faith said...

i love your pictures! you are such a stunning bride!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

oh i love the pictures! I have never seen that color combo before and it looks great! I too had tissue poms and I'm pretty sure my friends hated me for asking them to fluff them everytime they were over ha!

star said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I love your wedding gown!

star said...

I tagged you on my blog!

http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/list-of-4s.html

Chelsea Finn said...

These things all really make me smile! It seems like you had such a beautiful wedding. You looked gorgeous and that dress is so so beautiful! :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow what a gorgeous wedding and what beautiful pictures. I am new to your blog so this recap was nice. Look forward to reading more posts.