Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Designer Shoes & Project 52: Week 1 - Black & White

Last week my parents bought me some AMAZING shoes!! Like over the top gorgeous and so comfortable that I now know why people spend such money on shoes!! MY parents, however, didn't spend a ton on them as they were on sale at 6pm.com -- which is a shoe website that I ADORE!  I needed white shoes for my friend Christina's wedding in March. I scoured the stores and Internet but just didn't find what I was looking for that was in the budget preset for me. Then last week there they were -- on sale for 70% OFF!!! WHAT?! SO I ran to the mall and tried on a pair of the designer shoes (different style) to make sure to get the right size.  And just like that -- they arrived on Friday (ordered on Tuesday night).
AND they are dyable if I don't want to keep them white!
They fit SO perfectly and feel SO amazing on my foot! I only wore them for a second to make sure they fit and then BACK in the box they went until March!! I can't wait to wear them =) They make me really happy haha!
For Project 52 I am a week behind, SO I decided to take a picture TODAY for Week 1 and then Week 2 will show up on Thursday...hopefully! Then going forward, on Thursday I will continue to post the photo of the week =)
We still haven't taken our Christmas tree down.  It's beautiful and still smells good and, heck, it makes me happy when I look at it.  I am pretty sure J is going to make me take it down this weekend (boo!) so I wanted to take a few more pictures of it...Here is my B&W submission for Project 52: Week 1
Have a Tremendous Tuesday! =)
Photobucket

17 comments:

Lindsay said...

love the new pictures in the header!

Young and Fabulous said...

beauuuutiful shoes missy! love them!

Ugh my boyfriend finally pryed the tree out of my hands this past weekend and we took it down! now its official...no more Christmas! But props to you for still keeping it up!

xoxox

Sam W. said...

your tree is so pretty! we don't do real trees, and i kind of think we're missing out!

Café Moka said...

Wow, I love your new shoes!!!
And love the new header!

Nicole said...

I hated to take our tree down too, but I finally did! Enjoy yours as long as you can!

nomo wino daph said...

How sweet of your parents:)
They are gorgeous.

I had to get rid of my tree cause it died :(
BUT got another one 3 days after Christmas and turned it into a Mardi Gras tree, lol :)

Shannon said...

Okay so jealous of those shoes... I am such a shoeaholic!

And I agree, your header looks fab!

cailen ascher said...

So cute! Loving the shoes!! Too bad you have to wait until march to wear them....

Megan said...

Awesome buy on those shoes! They are adorable! Our tree is still up, too! Love your black and white picture!

Faith said...

awesome shoes!

we took our tree down the day after New Years and i almost cried. it was a sad day :(

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, those are beyond fabulous!

Jes said...

great B&W!

Bride Flu said...

Shoes are amazing! Love them...and the fact they were on sale? Even better!

Unknown said...

Love those shoes! I've been trying to take down our Christmas decorations this week, too, and it's kinda sad. But, I love how clean everything looks after the fact. Have a blessed night! xoxo

A Wedding Story said...

Gorgeous shoes! With Kate Spade you can never go wrong...I totally agree with you on why it's hard to go back to regular shoes after wearing designer!

Rachel said...

cute cute cute shoes! i'm going to have to check out that website!

Courtney said...

I LOVE those kate spade shoes! I have a kate spade addiction...lots of purses and wallets, but no shoes...yet! I might just have to get me a pair for my wedding...totally justifiable--right??