Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Obsessions

A List of Things I am Currently 'Addicted' to:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Chick-fil-a

Kit Kat Minis (still)


Crab Rangoon


Brach's Candy Corn: I can't get enough of this stuff!


Rules of Engagement


Christina Aguilera's Shoe Closet and Collection


These Badgley Mischka Shoes

These Christian Louboutin Shoes

Mod Podge

The Quilt Behind this Lady (isn't is GORGEOUS?!)

*Image courtesy of Lillie's Quilting Loft
CHERRY Dr. Pepper (I know the can says so, but it really is 'Amazingly smooth'!)



*All other images courtesy of Google Search

5 comments:

Tutti said...

Mmmm... spicy chicken. :)

Christina said...

Mmm, I love Chickfila & Brach's candy corn! Anytime you want to indulge in those things, you just let me know :-)

Random Musings said...

OMG Christinas shoes... Mine is getting close..lol

Anonymous said...

I had Chick-Fil-A today for lunch! SO good! Love your list :)

Jules AF said...

ooooh the shoes.