Monday, September 13, 2010

Vows On Display

I have been threatening to display our wedding vows, even if only for our eyes and I finally did it this weekend!!
AND with today being 6 months of wedded bliss, what better time to show you than now?!
I can't take credit for the design, yes I did it, but I was inspired by an etsy seller -- gracehesterdesigns. 
I didn't want to spend that much cash on a project I knew I could DIY  =)
I bought the shadowbox frame at Michael's for $5
I used my Cricut, Design Studio Software, and the Storybook Cartridge. 
There is a light design on the paper, it's very faint but I love the accent of it!
Super simple and I just LOVE the way it turned out! I haven't figured out where I am going to hang it but I'm super thrilled with the way it looks!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! and now you can cross this off your list!! :)

Coralie Creates said...

It looks great!!! I just love this idea.

Amber said...

YOU ARE TOO CRAFTY! Seriously - it kills me! Love it! :)

Nikki said...

Totally LOVE it!!

Sarahbeth B-M said...

So cute! I've been looking for a cute way to do this! <3 I'm so stealing it!

Faith said...

i love that! i so want to do that too! can i copy? hehe.

Christina said...

I love it!

Ashley said...

Ha, we really are twins. My hubs name is John too :)

Grace Hester Designs said...

Hey Ashley, absolutely flattered that you were inspired by it and I think you did a great job!

Cheers,
Grace
http://www.gracehesterdesigns.etsy.com